Cinematic Sounds & Design
L a t e s t N e w s
Just got word that my sounds were used in "Star Citizen" Lorville, composed by Perdro Camacho. Proud to have played a small part in that franchise. Check out the youtube trailer below.
Exited to announce that my sounds were used in the movie "Dog Days". Score composed by Matt Novack. Check out the youtube trailer below.
Happy to hear that my sounds were used in the video game Detroit: Become Human (PS4) by Nima Fakhrara. Check out some of the details in the following link.
- No CommentsHappy to announce the release of Diva Utopia, a collection of 150 patches for u-he’s Diva. Diva Utopia’s focus lies on lush and atmospheric dark analog sci-fi sounds. Diva Utopia delivers lots of animated arpeggios, dark basses and bass lines, lush ambient space pads, sci-fi fx’s, dark drums and pulses, …Read More »
- No CommentsHappy to announce my collaboration with “Luftrum” aka Soren Hybel, on Luftrum “19”. We had a lot of fun making these sounds and I couldn’t be more proud of the final result. Also check out the patch walk through and demos at the following link: https://soundcloud.com/luftrum-1/sets/luftrum-19Read More »
- No CommentsAnnouncing Halloween Sale 2018!Read More »
- No CommentsDark Zebra “Maridor” out today, a collection of 180 cinematic patches for u-he’s Dark Zebra. Dark Zebra “Maridor” offers a plethora of sounds, covering a variety of different categories. Think Brian Reitzell, William Orbit and Richard Barbieri, and composers such as Jóhann Jóhannsson (particularly his score for “Mandy”), Michael Wandmacher, Mica Levi, …Read More »
- No CommentsZebra Infernum is out! It is a collection of 180 cinematic patches for u-he’s Zebra 2. Zebra “Infernum” focus lies on the dark side. It offers a myriad of mangled and distorted sounds in a variety of different categories. Think Lustmord, Atrium Carceri and Disturbed, and composers such as Trent Reznor …Read More »
© Sonic Underworld 2018. All rights reserved.