Cinematic Sounds & Design
L a t e s t N e w s
Just got word that my sounds were used in "Star Citizen" Lorville, composed by Perdro Camacho. Proud to have played a small part in that franchise. Check out the youtube trailer below.
Exited to announce that my sounds were used in the movie "Dog Days". Score composed by Matt Novack. Check out the youtube trailer below.
Happy to hear that my sounds were used in the video game Detroit: Become Human (PS4) by Nima Fakhrara. Check out some of the details in the following link.
- No CommentsDark Zebra “Maridor” out today, a collection of 180 cinematic patches for u-he’s Dark Zebra. Dark Zebra “Maridor” offers a plethora of sounds, covering a variety of different categories. Think Brian Reitzell, William Orbit and Richard Barbieri, and composers such as Jóhann Jóhannsson (particularly his score for “Mandy”), Michael Wandmacher, Mica Levi, …Read More »
- No CommentsZebra Infernum is out! It is a collection of 180 cinematic patches for u-he’s Zebra 2. Zebra “Infernum” focus lies on the dark side. It offers a myriad of mangled and distorted sounds in a variety of different categories. Think Lustmord, Atrium Carceri and Disturbed, and composers such as Trent Reznor …Read More »
- No CommentsExited to announce Repro-5 Metropolis is a collection of 150 cinematic patches for u-he’s Repro-5 synth. It is cinematic by nature, offering modern analog sounds in multiple categories. It is equally usable for dark energetic, industrial or atmospheric, ambient tracks. Repro-5 Metropolis offers lush atmospheres, cinematic wide pads, deep and …Read More »
- No CommentsOmnisphere Aira, a collection of 128 signature patches for Spectrasonics’s Omnisphere synth is available now for immediate downloading. It is cinematic by nature but more performance oriented. Lots of modulations and depth in this one! Many hours went into creating this sound set. There are less categories and it’s an …Read More »
- No CommentsHappy to announce Zebra “Aquatica” is a collection of 180 cinematic patches for u-he’s Zebra 2. It focuses on soft aquatic sounds in a variety of different categories. Think “Oceanic” by Vangelis, William Basinski, Stars of the Lid, Brian Eno and Jon Hopkins. This sound set offers a wide amount of …Read More »
© Sonic Underworld 2018. All rights reserved.