Cinematic Sounds & Design
L a t e s t N e w s
Exited to announce that my sounds were used in the movie "Dog Days". Score composed by Matt Novack. Check out the youtube trailer below.
Happy to hear that my sounds were used in the video game Detroit: Become Human (PS4) by Nima Fakhrara. Check out some of the details in the following link.
- No CommentsExited to announce Repro-5 Metropolis is a collection of 150 cinematic patches for u-he’s Repro-5 synth. It is cinematic by nature, offering modern analog sounds in multiple categories. It is equally usable for dark energetic, industrial or atmospheric, ambient tracks. Repro-5 Metropolis offers lush atmospheres, cinematic wide pads, deep and …Read More »
- No CommentsOmnisphere Aira, a collection of 128 signature patches for Spectrasonics’s Omnisphere synth is available now for immediate downloading. It is cinematic by nature but more performance oriented. Lots of modulations and depth in this one! Many hours went into creating this sound set. There are less categories and it’s an …Read More »
- No CommentsHappy to announce Zebra “Aquatica” is a collection of 180 cinematic patches for u-he’s Zebra 2. It focuses on soft aquatic sounds in a variety of different categories. Think “Oceanic” by Vangelis, William Basinski, Stars of the Lid, Brian Eno and Jon Hopkins. This sound set offers a wide amount of …Read More »
- No CommentsHappy to announce Diva “Sensai”. This sound set is a collection of 150 cinematic patches for u-he’s Diva synth. This project is near and dear to my heart, having been influenced greatly by artists, I have admired for many years. It focuses on soft and ambient cinematic sounds. A throwback, …Read More »
- No CommentsHappy to announce Omnisphere “Cygnia” for Omnisphere 2 (Trilian required). This sound set contains 400 cinematic patches and 50 cinematic multies. Lot’s of categories to choose from for your next film or tv project. It is now also possible to purchase an Omni Bundle at a discount, containing both Omnisphere …Read More »
© Sonic Underworld 2018. All rights reserved.